Shipping and Receiving Associate.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Your Career Success Starts With Us
Want to work for a company that gives you the tools to succeed and grow? Come join us, at Remedy! We are NOW HIRING Shipping and Receiving associates, with no experience needed. This is a great place to start your career! Come work with a fast-paced team at a fast-growing distribution facility where you’ll receive on-the-job training, competitive pay, and great benefits!
Apply today and get on the path to success with a company where light industrial employees rate us 4x better than the other guys.
“The staff are very professional and have gone above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend Remedy to anyone!” Remedy Associate, Casandra
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Shipping and Receiving Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience req
- Shipping/receiving experience, a plus
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Basic math
- Able to work in a trailer or container
- Experience working with RF scanners and warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow safety guidelines
- Palletize and wrap product for shipping (using bander, shrink wrapping equipment)
- Organize product to maintain proper loading instructions
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- May work in an individual or in a team environment
- Maintain accurate shipping data
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
- 1-3 years of shipping and receiving of products is required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Willing and able to operate material handling equipment.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time, without stress.
- Flexibility with schedule, as overtime is frequent for A shift.
- Must have reliable daily transportation to branch location.
- Forklift training preferred, but not required. We provide internal training for all warehouse employees.
- Product knowledge with plumbing, HVAC, and electrical material highly desired.