Warehouse Lead Positions Open Throughout the Columbus, Ohio Area!!!
We have multiple Clients in need of experienced Warehouse Leads. Let Remedy help you showcase your prior work experience so you can get in front of our AMAZING Clients ~ Apply TODAY!!!
Shift: We have various shifts Available to include First & Second Shifts
Great Pay Rates: Starting at $17.50/hour up to $19.80/hour depending on our Client’s location and your shift
General Job Duties:
- Maintain and identify problems with KPI's,
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment for all employees, contractors, and customers.
- Pull, pack, inventory per Client’s location and needs
- Receives and inspects incoming materials, ensuring all items are verified against a packing slip, purchase order, or other documentations,
- Performs counts to support the cycle count process, store materials in proper inventory location, secures the cargo area in accordance with company requirements.
- Maintains the warehouse and cargo area in accordance with company housekeeping policy
- Understands and adheres to all company health and safety procedures as they relate to Essential Job Functions
- Standing/Walking 75% of the time
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
- Reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch and frequently required to climb or balance
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with hand truck/pallet jack and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds by hand
- Look for ways to improve quality
- Strong leadership, exhibits confidence in self and others
- Planning/Organizing, uses time efficiently
- Dependability, follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Generates suggestions for improving work
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- 3+ years of experience of warehouse experience
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or Paycard
- Immediate benefits
- Refer-A-Friend Bonuses
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!