At Remedy Intelligent Staffing – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking production workers to join our team in the Omaha area!
Shift: 3:30pm- 2am Mon- Thur
- Perform work on a production line, filling liquid product into containers and associated packaging of product. Duties:
- Maintain line cleanliness.
- Load bottles either manually or to automatic hopper, as directed.
- Supply pumps, caps, or sprayers to line as needed with accuracy.
- Monitor overflow and clear as necessary
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Be productive always by acting in a timely-oriented and assertive fashion.
- Stand for extended periods of time throughout the day Bend and stoop regularly during the day
- Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds periodically during the shift
- Grip, grasp, or twist using your hands or wrists regularly
- Read, understand and follow safety material
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Term Life & Short-Term Disability
- PayCard & Pay Stubs Available Online & Via Telephone
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Savings on Electronics, Appliances, Apparel, Cars, Flowers, Fitness Memberships, Gift Cards, Groceries, Hotels, Movie Tickets, Rental Cars, Special Events, Theme Parks, and much more!
Apply now for the Production Worker!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.