Our client is looking for someone to join the team and grow with a face paced organization.
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 6:30AM - 3PM
An Equipment Operator is responsible for accurately sequencing parts per customer specifications, following work instructions and verifying sequence order by using the scanning process. Safely and efficiently operate and maintain equipment and tools.
• Sequence products per customer specifications
• Use RF scanning equipment to verify sequencing information
• Operate hands tools, assembly equipment, basic office equipment
• Sort products for quality checking and defect containment
• Perform quality checks per company/customer specifications
• Ensure product is labeled and free from defect.
• Follow all safety and operational guidelines associated with operating crane and hoist equipment and/or mobile equipment
• Accurately complete all paperwork/documentation associated with the position.
• Perform housekeeping tasks such as sweeping or removing scrap, pallets, cardboard, etc
• Perform all other related duties as assigned
• Regular and reliable attendance at work
This job is performed in a busy warehouse environment with high forklift traffic. Warehouses are subject to seasonal temperatures. Steel-toed shoes, safety glasses and vests are required personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Attention to detail
• Communication proficiency
• Technical capacity
• Teamwork orientation
• Decision making
• Results driven
• High safety regard
#IowaCityJobs #RemedyJobs #OperatorJobs