New Medical Receptionist Avaliable in Buffalo NY!
5 Locations Avaliable- West Seneca, Amherst, Buffalo, Cheektowaga and Williamsville!!
Shift is 9AM to 9PM!
Pay is $14-16!
The Patient Service Representative performs a variety of duties to accommodate and support visitors to the facility. The Patient Services Representative provides direct assistance to patients in verifying demographic and personal information for all who present for treatment. They are the initial point of contact for all visitors to the facility.
- Represents facility by displaying a respectful and caring manner with patients and their families.
- Interacts calmly, respectfully and in a friendly manner with other representatives of services at the facility Assists in clerical duties as needed, functioning as a member of the health care team.
- Participates in development and implementation of general policies and procedures to provide for the physical and emotional comfort and safety of patients. Maintains competence through continuing education and in-service training.
- Verifies patient demographics, current insurance, and obtains patient consent to treat to ensure accurate billing. Assists patients with various forms, and obtains insurance waiver signatures as necessary.
- Performs a variety of duties involved in greeting and directing patients, their families, vendors, pharmaceutical representatives, and other business associates. Provides information to patients and their families on such matters as services, charges and routine treatment procedures.
- Answers telephone, takes messages, transfers calls and provides information to other departments upon request. Problem solves and utilizes resources to obtain patient information when patient is unable to communicate, seeking assistance as needed.