The logistics job market is buzzing with the highest hourly pay rates in 20 years! Don’t miss out.
Top Company. Reliable Pay. Great People.
If you want to work for a top employer that offers reliable pay, and a safe work environment this is the place for you! We are NOW HIRING Finishing Operator with experience and strong work ethic. You’ll work with Remedy Staffing, a company that treats you like family and provides FREE online skills training so you can grow in your career.
Apply today and be one step closer to working for a company recognized for the highest commitment to associate safety and where 8 out of 10 associates say that Remedy Staffing is an employer of choice!
“Remedy Staffing is a great company that really cares about its workers. I will always choose Remedy Staffing when I need to find a job.” - Jason, Remedy Staffing Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a Remedy Staffing Finishing Operator We Offer You:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform routine finishing tasks to eliminate imperfections in produced parts using blades, buffing wheels, tumblers, and brushes.
• Perform visual inspections using microscopes.
• Perform inspection of material using standard measuring tools.
• Ability to carry out repetitive tasks efficiently.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by supervisor.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Licenses and certifications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to follow written and verbal procedures and standards
• Excellent time-management skills
• Knowledge and experience with inspection/measuring equipment preferred including:
o Micrometers – standard
• Excellent visual acuity
• Excellent manual dexterity
• Excellent hand/eye coordination
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
Working for Remedy Staffing
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, Remedy Staffing is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.