Come be part of our team and feel the passion behind the greatest brand in our field as a Accounting Manager! This is a Direct Hire 1st shift opportunity in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Pay: $75,000 - $95,000 annually
Shift: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
Requirements for Accounting Manager:
- The Accounting Manager is responsible for month and year end closings, maintaining a fixed asset system, performing payroll, and directing the yearly audit process.
- Manages accounting staff, including performance reviews, giving direction for duties, and training employees.
- Performs month and year-end closings including journal entries, account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and preparation of financial statements for review by V.P. of Finance Manages cost accounting function, analyzes, tracks, and reconciles capital investments; maintains fixed asset system
Performs payroll duties, as well as year-end filings and employee W-2’s
- Maintains, reports, and files quarterly, and yearly taxes Directs and manages yearly third-party audit process Provides support to other departments through financial analysis
- Maintains department standard work, training schedules, and training matrix
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required 7+ years accounting experience required
- Manufacturing and Cost Accounting Experience Preferred Master’s Degree and 3-5 years’ management experience preferred Additional Information
- This is a drug and smoke free environment; this includes NO vaping.
- Standard benefits begin on the first of the month after hire date. Benefits include; medical, vision, dental, employer paid life, voluntary life, short and long term disability, 401k match, HSA employer contribution for CDHP medical plans, additional purchased time off, employee assistance program and product discount.
Apply now for our Accounting Manager position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!