At Remedy Intelligent Staffing – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking a qualified Machine Operators to join our team in Logan, Iowa!
Shift: 1st & 2nd available
Average Pay: $15-$16/HR
Machine Operator Duties:
- Client is 100% flexible with how many hours associate would like to work. Meaning a 4-hour shift, 6-hour shift, 8-hour shift, 10-hour shift, etc.
- Average pay rates are $15-$16/HR
- The Machine Operator position is responsible for tending to various machines and equipment and performs any combination of following tasks involved in binding books, periodicals, and pamphlets, and assembling related printed materials in accordance with work order specifications
- Punches holes in paper sheets, manually or by machine.
- Job Duties:
- Removes, stacks, and packs printed material on pallets as it comes off the printers
- Conduct quality checks on finished product
- Package pamphlets and flyers into envelopes by hand, place labels or tape on envelopes Requirements:
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Bend and stoop regularly during the day
- Lift or carry up to 50 lbs
- Grip, grasp, or twist using your hands or wrists
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Term Life & Short-Term Disability
- PayCard & Pay Stubs Available Online & Via Telephone
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Savings on Electronics, Appliances, Apparel, Cars, Flowers, Fitness Memberships, Gift Cards, Groceries, Hotels, Movie Tickets, Rental Cars, Special Events, Theme Parks, and much more!
Apply now for the Machine Operator!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.