The logistics job market is buzzing with the highest hourly pay rates in 20 years! Don’t miss out.
Work for One of the Largest Logistics Employers in the Nation!
Don’t miss the chance to join a company that values the work you do. We’re hiring NOW for experienced CNC Machinist. If you have a strong work ethic and want to be part of a great team, then you may be just the person we have been looking for! You’ll enjoy competitive pay, benefits, a safe workplace and awesome people to work alongside.
Apply now to work for a company with the highest commitment to your safety and learn why 9 out of 10 of our associates say Remedy Staffing is a company you can trust.
“Remedy Staffing has done a great job at finding me a placement that caters to my strengths and schedule.” - Ryan, Remedy Staffing Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Staffing CNC Machinist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Essential Duties and Job Requirements:
- • Set up, operate, and could program CNC machines within specified tolerances following work instructions and in accordance with machine programs and engineering drawings;
• Propose new production Set ups and change offsets/tooling in machines as part of the new setup;
• Perform difficult CNC Machinist work including progressive machining of a variety of parts and different metals where very close tolerances must be maintained;
• Read and evaluate blue prints or specifications;
• Troubleshoot and understand CNC programs and processes ;
• Improve and produce work Instructions;
• Assist Engineering with redesigning fixtures to increase quality standards and productivity, change dull tooling, and/or make minor offsets and adjustments as needed for tooling wear;
• Ensure product quality is achieved by working to operator owned quality (OOQ) standards and requirements including using a range of measuring equipment and interpreting readings;
• Propose adjusted speeds and feeds for different machining requirements;
• Perform routine maintenance as per daily machine checklist and adhere to PM schedule;
• Perform hand finishing;
• Follow Good Manufacturing and Good Document Practices (GMP/GDP) at all times including completion of job routers/ cards;
• Ensure safe working practices are carried out to minimize risks to the job holder and/or colleagues, including identifying and reporting Safety, Health & Environmental issues;
• Achieve set productivity targets and identify ways of improving productivity;
• Record all activities in a timely manner on the job tracking system;
• Identify and support Continuous Improvement activities;
• Identify and escalate manufacturing issues to the Team Leader and/or Supervisor, participating in the resolution as required;
• Maintain 5S/housekeeping standards within work area;
• Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by supervisor;
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for Remedy Staffing
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, Remedy Staffing is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.