Charge Nurse LVN/RN
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is searching for a Charge Nurse LVN/RN to join an elite medical staff team for a well established Manufacturing company in Tyler, TX
Hours: 2nd shift hours 2:30pm - 12am
LVN Pay: $25/hr.
RN Pay: $34 - $36/hr..
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Treats and provides professional nursing care to employees or people who become ill or injured on premises.
- Promotes and maintains the highest degree of physical, mental and social wellbeing of employees in the workplace, and ensures compliance with applicable health regulations, for example, treatment of work related injuries/illnesses
- Organizing first aid and emergency treatment
- Medical monitoring/surveillance
- Injury/illness case management or managing workers compensation (or equivalent)
- Requires RN/LVN license and certification in Occupational Health. Skills and Competencies
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, capable to coordinate, detect, diagnose, evaluate, inspect, and observe.
- Ability to work under time pressure and customer services oriented is required
- Physical requirements of this position include light work that requires physical and mental strength.
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Classes
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our LVN opening!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!