We're currently searching for PRODUCTION WORKERS that are looking for a career in manufacturing!
Temp-to-hire opportunity at a food manufacturer that produces dairy products in London, OH.
Starting Pay: $14.00/HR
- Monday - Thursday 7:00AM - 5:00PM
- Monday - Thursday 4 hours shifts also available!
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Will not have to walk a lot
- Smaller warehouse environment
- No heavy lifting
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Mobile app - 24/7 access to jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
- Full health care options
- Entry-level position
PRODUCTION WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate food processing equipment
- Ensure that all raw food items received are of good quality and a proper quantity
- Sort food items according to their type
- Ensure that the same type of food items are stored together
- Unpack cans and cartons
- Count and record food items
- Assist with cleaning the production line once the shift is over
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
PRODUCTION WORKER REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of lifting 40 pounds unassisted
- Must be Able to work on foot for extended periods of time