Remedy staffing is partnered with a manufacturing company in Williamsville seeking a Material Handler!
Mon to Fri
2nd – 3:00pm-11:30pm
$15.00-$17.00/hr. plus differential DOE
Temp to Perm
- Responsible for Plant “housekeeping” duties.
- Responsible for QMS policies and procedures.
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks and assisting Shipping/Receiving when needed.
- Responsible for moving product to and from process operations.
- Responsible for movement of raw material, WIP, finished goods and waste throughout the facility.
- Ability to utilize all material handling equipment (i.e. skid wrapper, skid bander, etc.).
- Must have Forklift experience
- Perform job duties according to customer and company quality and security specifications.
- Perform tasks safely and in accordance with Ashton Potter health &safety, attendance and other company policies and procedures.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervision.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Must have excellent math skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess positive interpersonal skills to perform effectively in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Apply now for immediate consideration!