Remedy Staffing is partnered with an innovative Dental company located in Amherst in search of a Maintenance Technician. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, switches, and outlets, clean circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Maintain plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection)
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, repair doors, etc.)
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Must be able to lift up to 75 Pounds unassisted
- Minimum of HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Proven Maintenance experience
- Basic understanding of Electrical
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:30AM-3:30PM
Pay: $18.50 per hour
**APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!