At Remedy Intelligent Staffing – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking Material Handler's to join our team in the Omaha area!
Shift: 2nd Shift
Material Handler Duties:
- Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks within the storage facility.
- Participate and direct team in Lean Warehousing system on the floor
- Completes tasks by following pre-established procedures
- Follows detailed and defined instructions
- Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position
- Must be flexible in "timely" transactions when moved to different work areas throughout the day
- Resolves task-related problems in straightforward situations
- Must be able to adhere to productivity goals
- Bend and stoop regularly during the day.
- Lift and/or carry up to 40 lbs. or more if required during your shift.
- Wear proper safety equipment (hard hates, goggles, glasses, weight belts, etc).
- Grip, grasp, or twist using your hands and wrists regularly during your shift.
- Walk an extended distance
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Term Life & Short-Term Disability
- PayCard & Pay Stubs Available Online & Via Telephone
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Savings on Electronics, Appliances, Apparel, Cars, Flowers, Fitness Memberships, Gift Cards, Groceries, Hotels, Movie Tickets, Rental Cars, Special Events, Theme Parks, and much more!
Apply now for the Material Handler!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.