Now hiring for a cleaning position in Gates! Work with a company who produces packaging for a variety of food and cleaning supply companies!
Schedule is Monday - Thursday 3:15pm-1:45am. Work 40 hours and enjoy a 3 day weekend!
General Responsibilities Include:
• Cleaning of all bathrooms (break room, production and office bathrooms).
• Cleaning of all offices including dusting and emptying garbage and vacuuming.
• Disposal of trash from all offices, break room, conference rooms.
• Cleaning of the breakroom (tables, chairs, floor, sink and coffee area).
• Mopping of the lobby floors as well as the floors leading into the controlled environment room.
• Refrigerator cleaning at the end of each week.
• Report food safety concerns
• Food Safety – Maintain a focus on food safety at all times, as outlined in our GMP policy under the guidance of SQF requirements.
• Maintain work area per food safety requirements.
• Maintain accurate inventory of cleaning supplies and spare parts for cleaning equipment.
• Maintain recycling program in manufacturing and warehouse.
• Perform special projects and assist with setup for events.
• Comply with all company policies, and all quality, environmental, health and safety policies as well as any regulatory or statutory requirements related to the position.
• Completes general cleaning list weekly.
-Must have HS Diploma/ GED
-Must have reliable transporation