Warehouse Workers (Material Handlers)/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
Warehouse Workers /Material Handlers a Fortune 250 leading Lancaster, NY Manufacturer to perform a variety of distribution activities including shipping, receiving, material handling, put away and inventory.
1st: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Warehouse Workers (Material Handler) Responsibilities:
- Working in multiple areas of distribution.
- Receiving incoming materials and ships outgoing product/materials to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of inventory and product.
- Picking and routing items to specified departments. Properly and safely handling and moving materials throughout the facility to meet production demands and customer delivery expectations.
- Assisting in putting received product away in the assigned location with proper labeling.
- Comparing identifying information and counting, weighing, or measuring items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Unpacking and examining incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Examining outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintaining inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operating tier lift truck or using hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Assisting in inventory control processes.
- Following established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Warehouse Workers (Material Handler) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a warehouse role preferred
First shift hours! Many career paths and opportunities for advancement available!! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We encourage Military Members and Veterans to apply!