Practice Manager – Marketing Coordinator
We are currently hiring for an experienced Practice Manager and Marketing Coordinator. This position is responsible for managing the day to day operations and Marketing Campaigns of an active Mental Health Counselling Practice. We are hoping to find a strong, fearless go-getter with an outgoing personality that loves helping people. This person can take on tasks independently as well as in a team environment, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction and has the ability to multitask effectively. This position requires a person to be consistently creative, detail-oriented, exercise good time-management skills, strong communication skills, and possess a very positive attitude. If this is you please apply, we could really use your help ??.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Assist in managing client accounts and new business.
- Email communication with the team, clients, partners, and vendors.
- Utilize internal marketing strategy to manage all client and project details
- Managing and updating spreadsheets and databases.
- Onboarding and assisting with managing new accounts.
- Assists each assigned/prospective account with identifying and planning for information and service needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years of experienced in Marketing or the equivalent in education in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a similar field or position
- Strong computer skills working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive programs: Docs, Sheets, and Slides and Microsoft Products
- Ability to establish and/or follow systems for tracking important tasks
- Bilingual preferred but not necessary
**This position is at a location that requires a preemployment background check (7 years) and drug screening.
Benefits once eligible:
- Great family feel work environment.
- Flexible Work Schedule - No Weekends
- Paid Time off, holidays, Health, Vision and Dental Benefits