Remedy Professional Placements has Full time AutoCAD Technician Opportunity.
Have you been wanting to get started in a Professional career that challenges you and gives you the potential opportunity to grow?
Have you been looking for a stable company that will give you the potential opportunity without years of experience on your resume?
Our Client currently has an entry level opening for those with little to no experience! Our client has an amazing team that will come along side to provide the on the job training and show what CAD Techs need to know.
Our Entry Level CAD Technicians maintain these core Responsibilities:
- Optimize tooling for increased Output
- Create Protocols for testing new products
- Use Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD) to create production drawings from field colleague templates, vector files, dimensional specifications
- Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Coordinate with other colleagues and makes drawings with sufficient dimensions, part-to-part orientation, and customer/project information including part numbers and descriptions
- Make simple decisions based on work instructions and design tolerances, but refers most questions/problems to supervisor to ensure accuracy and quality
- Document job size and time for performance and efficiency reports
- Set up and maintain an organized file system for production drawings
Additionally, our entry level CAD Technicians must have these skills:
- Proficient AutoCAD (professional or vocational) experience
- Computer proficiency
- Detail Oriented
- Organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Problem-Solving skills
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour