Machine Operator / Depew, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is partnered with an established and growing Depew, NY Facility to find a Burster Folder Operator (Machine Operator)!
1st: 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM (10 Hours) Monday – Friday
Machine Operator (Burster Folder Operator) Responsibilities:
- Setting up and operating all folding, bursting, cutting and decollating machines.
- Prioritizing workload for all 4 inserters
- Reading and interpreting the monthly collation plan, header cards and corresponding invoices and reports.
- Daily, retrieving stock needed from the warehouse for the department and putting away department stock after the jobs are completed.
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels
- Conducting stock changeover once a month as directed by the inventory forecast.
- Checking quality of finished products to ensure adherence to lettershop requirements.
- Making minor machine adjustments and repairs as required.
- Keeping all equipment in operable condition at all times.
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
Machine Operator (Burster Folder Operator) Qualifications:
- H.S. Diploma or GED required.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Six months to one-year previous machine operation with experience in troubleshooting, setup and operation preferred.
- PkMS knowledge preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good hand dexterity
- Willingness to learn!
Get your foot in the door with an established and growing company! First shift hours! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!