Remedy is partnered with numerous manufacturing companies in and surrounding Syracuse NY in search for a variety of differently skilled warehouse associates!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, bins, racks, and shelves by hand or fork truck.
• Unload vehicles for receipts coming into GA Braun, reporting any damages identified.
• Receive, count, inspect, log, and deliver all material following proper procedures.
• Keep and maintain accurate inventory records.
• Perform inventory cycle counting.
• Participate in all physical inventory activities.
• Pull and issue all material to meet work order and pick list requirements, per policies.
• Participate in rotation of standard department requirements (ie: mail run, trash, week end emergency ship outs).
• Maintain control and organization of warehouse facilities.
• Assist with logging Return Material receipts.
• Pick up and deliver material to local vendors, to include making daily company mail run.
• Maintain warehouse inventory areas by keeping materials put away in proper locations.
• Attend production meetings as required by direct supervisor.
• Control warehouse storage areas for neatness and accuracy by directing movements of materials to and from warehouse in a timely manner.
• Communicate with Supervisor in order to meet shipping schedules for equipment and systems kits.
• Place special labeling on shelves, bins, and boxes as required.
• Report any material damages or inventory discrepancies identified using proper Procedures.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Must be able to stand on your feet for 8-10 hours.