Are you in college studying to be a Manufacturing Engineer? We have an exceptional 1st shift Internship
(2-3 Months) for our client in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Shift: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Mon- Fri
Pay: $20.00-$30.00/HR DOE
Qualifications for Engineering Intern:
- Data entry skills (typing >50wpm with focus on accuracy)
- Technical background parts-room experience would be ideal
- Microsoft Office (Excel) working knowledge.
- Development of Macros might be able to help facilitate some of the data harmonization
- Translate part descriptions from multiple pieces of technical/non-technical data
- Transfer data between spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy
- Identify Manufacturers of parts (visual inspection and online/phone research)
- Identify Manufacturers’ part numbers
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill building courses
Apply now for our Engineering Intern Position
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!