Remedy Staffing is hiring high speed Production Operators for a well-known plastic cartoon and plastic manufacturer in Bloomfield, NY!
SUMMARY: Position is responsible for packaging, palletizing, unloading and sleeving product from high-speed production equipment. Expected to assist in the operation of all manufacturing process equipment. Operator must work at standard production levels or above to maintain maximum productivity in order to be successful in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Bags, boxes, and/or palletizes finished product from high-speed machine meeting or exceeding standard production levels.
- Assists Maintenance Tech with order processing, changes and set-up as requested.
- Must be able to regularly lift 20-30 pounds.
- When operating feeding end, ensures all lines are fully stocked and running in a safe manner.
- Performs quality inspections and tests.
- Assists in the production and operation of manufacturing process equipment.
- Prepares production logs, MOS boards, product labels, and time cards as necessary.
- Prepares scrap for grinder as appropriate and understands recycle system.
- Follows and participates in good housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
- Remains compliant with BRC requirements as per this location’s written “Food Safety & Quality Policy”
Apply today at remedystaffing.com or call 585-226-6090 with any questions!