Must have a resume
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm (with overtime)
Company is looking for a Materials Handler that performs duties to insure the timely and proper movement of material in the warehouse to the production floor, and outside raw material locations to support production, engineering, and customer orders. The duties will include inventory consolidation, picking/packing orders in our shipping department, putting away stock and replenishing locations. Unloading trucks. Package, ship and receive orders via UPS, DHL, Federal Express, Airborne, conventional air and common LTL carriers.
Essential Functions, Key Tasks, & Responsibilities(include the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain accurate control and location of stock movement.
- Assist in daily disbursement of raw material to the manufacturing floor.
- Maintain FIFO (First-In-First-Out) and accurate cycle counts.
- Coordinate material movements with 3rd party logistics companies including rail providers
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and orderly workplace.
- Understanding and complying with quality policy, procedures and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of lift trucks. (Fork Lifts)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain forklift certification as defined by policies and procedures.
- Must be able to pass a vision test to support safe operation of powered industrial vehicles.
- 1 to 2 years warehouse experience
- Knowledge or experience of inventory management in ERP systems.