Performs various distribution functions involved in the accurate and timely shipment of customer orders, including pulling products from inventory, scanning items for accuracy and boxing orders for shipment.
Shift/Hours: 2nd shift. 3:30 - 11:30 PM
The associate’s work will include:
• Determining order needs; scans products from inventory shelves and places in bins, checking items to meet our quality standard and correct quantities. Packaging products in a proper manner to provide quality service for the customer
• Monitoring and recording inventory stock levels and stocking partial case inventory
• Scanning codes of pulled items, checking them against order and resolving discrepancies.
• Verifying shipping information and boxing items; following any special packing instructions on the pull sheet
• Working safely at all times, following safety rules and policies and participating in scheduled training.
• Other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants will be able to: (Requirements)
• Demonstrate basic computer skills, and use of hand held scanners.
• Operate (or learn to operate) manual pallet jacks
• Show attention to detail, organizational skills, and an ability to work within a team concept.
• Read and comprehend simple notices and instructions, including operating procedures and safety rules as well as print and speak simple sentences.
• Display a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers. Perform these operations using units of American money and weight, volume, and distance measurement.
#RemedyJobs #CedarRapidsJobs #DistributionJobs #NorwayJobs