Warehouse / Loader (Machine operator)
Shift: Possible 10 hours shifts must be comfortable with a flexible schedule and Overtime
Pay: Starting at $15/hr.
Position and Responsibilities:
- Loading product into machinery and assisting with production process.
- This requires lifting up to 50lbs and assisting with operation of machinery.
- Ability to operate a forklift is required
- Two or more years of experience in food processing
- Forklift, Lifts, Front loaders and experience with other types of Heavy Equipment
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Able to work a rotational shift schedules – Day / Evening / Weekends
- Be able to work independent and be self-motivated
- The ability to adapt to change and multi-task
- Not afraid to get dirty
- Comfortable working OUTDOORS
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to do stairs
All General Production positions play a key role in supporting the manufacturing process. Apply now for immediate consideration!