Remedy Staffing is hiring Machine Operators for a growing medical supply manufacturer in Rush, NY!
The Machine Operator I role, with moderate assistance and oversight from team leadership, has overall responsibility for setting up, adjusting, and operating a variety of production machinery to produce high quality finished products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safety – Responsible for understanding and complying with all company and department related safety practices including:
- Wearing required PPE
- Following machine safety protocols
- Safely lifting a maximum of 30 lbs.
- Immediately notify site leadership of unsafe conditions
- Quality – Must be able to understand and adhere to all documented procedures and quality practices
- Delivery – Ability to work flexible hours including overtime to ensure customer commitments are met
- Cost – Responsible for meeting established labor and machine standards
- Technical – Must be able to read as well as apply instructions and specifications from a variety of sources including:
- Work Instructions
- Machine Manuals
- Inspection Checklists while manufacturing product
- Continuous Improvement – Responsible for maintaining 6S practices at their workstation
Apply today at remedystaffing.com or call 585-226-6090 with any questions!