Remedy Staffing is hiring Warehouse Workers for a growing plumbing and electrical supplies distributor in Rochester, NY!
- Inspect product deliveries for damages and ascertain product is within specification of internal Purchase Order.
- Ensure accuracy of quantities delivered.
- Reconcile discrepancies with shipment and internal Purchase order. Take corrective action, as deemed necessary.
- Ensure product is safely stored to prevent internal damage and properly located for order pulls, physical counts, and inventory control.
- Pull customer orders and ascertain accuracy that product pulled is aligned with customer specifications.
- Ensure product is loaded onto trucks and that it is safe from potential damage while in transit.
- Review and analyze inventory levels to maintain compliance with established stocking min/max requirements.
- Maintain working knowledge of warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures.
- Enforce warehouse receiving policies with suppliers.
Apply today at remedystaffing.com or call 585-226-6090 with any questions!
- 1-3 years of shipping, receiving, order selection, packing and/or stocking of products is required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Willing and able to operate material handling equipment.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time, without stress.
- Able to work overtime as necessary
- Must have reliable daily transportation to branch location.
- Forklift training preferred, but not required. We provide internal training for all warehouse employees.
- Product knowledge with plumbing, HVAC, and electrical material highly desired.