Remedy Staffing Seeking Machine Operator In West Jefferson, OH on 1st shift!
Employee must possess the skill sets to perform the following tasks. These tasks are a general overview of the position only and not inclusive to all the requirements necessary to perform the job.
Shift: 1st - 6:00am to 2:30pm
Pay: $16.50 per/hour - TEMP TO HIRE WITHIN 60 DAYS!
- Primary position is cutter operator and assisting steel yard duties.
- must be able to read, write and work with multiple layer build plans in a fast paced environment
- Above average math skills required. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, read a tape measure and work with fractions
- Maintain records, take inventory, and prepare reports as required
- Knowledgeable and certified in operating up to and including a 5 Ton overhead crane will be considered an asset.
- Maintain all aspects of the cutters including steel yard i.e. safety, environmental, housekeeping, production and control of ferrous and non ferrous metals is a requirement.
- Ability to set up, operate and inspect parts on the heavy cutters
- Must be a certified forklift operator
- Must possess the ability to climb on and off transport flat bed trucks and work safely with heavy steel bundles.
- Ability to work at elevated heights
- Ability to work in an extreme environment for long periods of time i.e. winter months while loading/unloading trucks and supplying the plant floor with raw material
- Proven ability to work with medium to heavy lifting while standing, walking and working on cutoff equipment
Employee must adhere to all Plant Safety, OHSA, Environmental and all Governmental rules and regulations required for maintaining the facility.
APPLY NOW For Our 1st Shift Machine Operator In West Jefferson, OH!