Packaging Machine Operator Needed in Groveport, Ohio
Do you want to make a difference? Come be part of a team that ensures the health and safety of patients come first!
Our client is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies seeking a DIRECT HIRE Machine Packaging Operator.
The Packaging Machine Operator is responsible for all packaging activities include equipment sanitation and set up, preparation of packaging/product materials, operation and troubleshooting of equipment, and packing out of finished product for shipment.
2nd shift, Monday - Friday, 3PM - 11:30PM (must be able to train on 1st shift for the first 4-6 weeks) or at minimum one week on 1st shift for onboarding.
Location: Groveport, OH
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00/hour based on experience
- Verify and prepare repackaging material and equipment for production run.
- Responsible for packaging machine set up/ changeovers for production runs. This includes following work instructions for equipment set up/ changeovers and following all work standards and SOPs.
- Responsible for operating packaging equipment, including troubleshooting and making adjustments in accordance with work standards.
- Responsible for following escalation protocol in a timely manner when troubleshooting efforts fail.
- Responsible for repackaging raw material into finished product that are within packaging specifications and meet all quality standards.
- Responsible for working alongside of maintenance when escalation to maintenance support is needed for a mechanical issue.
- Responsible for production room and equipment cleans/sanitation
- Has a thorough understanding of batch record information and using basic mathematical skills, records and prepares accurate and complete information.
- Adheres to all cGMPs, safety regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education. Associates degree, completion of vocational program or certification in manufacturing operations or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, or other regulated industry, such as FDA regulated industry preferred.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Basic problem-solving capabilities for the purpose of troubleshooting issues in the production environment.
APPLY TODAY! www.remedystaffing.com
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Our Client offers competitive total rewards compensation. Their commitment to their associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across their associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits