Remedy has a fantastic long-term opportunity with a lumber supply company just East of Sun Prairie. Do you enjoy a physical job that allows you to build and create things? This position is in a faced paced warehouse/production setting. The company offers great pay and “Cadillac” benefit plans, plus 401k match.
Shift: 5:30 AM to 2:30 PM. 5 days per week, and often you can choose to come in early to enjoy the cooler weather.
Pay: $17.75 – 21.00/hour (DOE)
Job Duties of the Cabinet Stager
• Organize, sand and stage cabinet face frames
• Assemble custom wood tops, shelves, hoods after reviewing CAD drawings
• Organize and stage fibercore trim materials for production
• Maintain stock inventory
• Previous experience in wood working, or a related field. Experience in production is helpful.
• Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of hand tools, machining, and assembly practices.
• Ability to use a tape measure.
• Ability to multitask
• Organized and self-motivated and can work independently.