Remedy has a fantastic long-term opportunity with a lumber supply company just East of Sun Prairie. Do you enjoy a physical job that allows you to work outside and get lots of fresh air? This position is in a faced paced warehouse setting. The company offers great pay and “Cadillac” benefit plans, plus 401k match.
Shift: 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM. 5 days per week, and often you can choose to come in early to enjoy the cooler weather.
Pay: $15.75/hour (increased starting wage with experience).
Job Duties of the Lumberyard Specialist:
• Use order sheets to assemble lumber units
• Rotate stock when new stock arrives
• Keep yard neat and clean
• Process lumber returns daily per the lumber schedule
• Previous experience in a lumber facility. Experience working in production is helpful.
• Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of hand tools, machining and assembly practices.
• Ability to use a tape measure.
• Ability to multitask
• Organized and self-motivated and can work independently.
• Previous warehouse, manufacturing, assembly or factory experience helpful.