Non-profit organization seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant.
- Provide administrative assistance to senior executives.
- Maintains all calendar, schedules and coordinate all meetings as directed.
- Prepare notes for meetings and format board meeting minutes.
- Establishes and maintains contract files for administrative-related agreements.
- Research, draft, prepares, and finalizes all travel- related forms and arrangements for senior executives and board members.
- Schedule meetings and prepare conference room.
- Prepare paperwork for various programs and put together PowerPoint presentations.
- Order and pick up office and kitchen supplies.
- Coordinate with any office related vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with all types of individuals.
- Be able to read, comprehend, and apply written or oral direction.
- Strong use of proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and as well as Social Media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with an emphasis in Business Administration preferred.
- 5+ years of administrative work experience.
Compensation: $40,000 - $45,000 annually, depending on experience. Parking provided for this position.