Remedy Staffing is hiring a Shipping and Receiving Clerk for a growing manufacture in Lima, NY!
Position Objective / Summary: The Shipping & Receiving Assistant works with the Shipping Team Leader to perform all tasks involved in the receiving, storage, and shipment of all items received from suppliers or the production shop.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Package finished goods accurately and neatly
• Load, wrap, and band pallets for shipping
• Assist in loading and unloading of vehicles driven by couriers and/or freight drivers
• Maintain cleanliness of inventory area and equipment
• Identify errors and report them to the Planning & Inventory Manager
• Read packing lists and other forms used by major freight carriers to ensure accuracy
• Inspect received items for accurate count, description, and labeling
• Participate in physical inventory counts and/or cycle counts as needed
• Make arrangements for pick-up by customer specified carriers
• Operate Pallet Jack and Fork Lift
• Performs production duties during slow periods
• Performs related duties as needed by supervision
• Makes recommendations for process improvement
Apply today at Remedystaffing.com or call 585-226-6090 with questions!
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.