Remedy Staffing is hiring for Lamination Operators for a growing manufacture in Lima, NY!
Position Objective / Summary: The Lamination Operator performs all tasks involved in the production of products by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Feed and / or unload product from production equipment
• Use hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, moving, and manipulating materials
• Use control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines
• Inspect product for flaws
• Record information according to established policies and procedures
• Assemble, label, and examine boxes to ensure packing specifications are met
• Remove completed or defection products, placing them in specified areas
• Operates any equipment needed to perform job
• Aid in facility cleanliness; interior and exterior
• Performs related duties as needed by supervision
• Makes recommendations for process improvement
• Operate lamination equipment per schedule and/or direction from Supervisor / Team Lead.
• Participate in the training of new operators.
• Follow all Safety procedures.
Apply Today at Remedystaffing.com or Call 585-226-6090 with any questions!
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.