Great opportunity in Stanley NY – Plant operator
We are seeking motivated and quality minded candidates for a 2nd shift Plant Operator position in Hall, NY.
Job duties include::
Oversees second shift as required by the Conditioning Plant Manager from approximately 3 pm - 11 pm.
Monitors seed conditioning process for all lots to ensure quality standards are met on agreed upon schedule to meet customer expectations.
Ensures equipment is maintained and properly operated to be efficient and thorough in seed cleaning.
Maintains professional and cordial relationship with seed growers.
Processes paperwork in a timely manner as required by seed certification rules, Seedway certification rules, Seedway Inventory, and accounts payable.
Other Job Functions:
Follows Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures as they apply.
Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Consistent work history
• Good Attendance and punctuality a must
• Reliable Transportation
• Collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
• Able to operate Fork Lift vehicles
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Ability to sit and/or stand for 8 hours
• Ability to work in a dusty work environment, fumes, chemicals, and electrical with safety measures. Provided with an N95.
• Complete other tasks as assigned
* Will be required to work evenings and other hours *non traditional* to meet seasonal demands.
** Willingness to participate in required training that will include company policies and procedures and additional training that may include education regarding policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.
Don't delay, Apply Now!