Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 7AM - 3:30PM
The associate’s work will include:
• Casing and palletizing finished product for inventory.
• Operate material handling, packaging, and processing equipment.
• Visually inspect materials and supplies for defects; report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
• Complete necessary documentation, including worksheets and computerized tracking systems for each product.
• Verify product and supplies are accurate.
• Use and maintains familiarity with assembly, packaging, and measuring tools.
Qualified applicants will be able to: (Requirements)
• Follow all GMP and facility rules and processes.
• Stand and move throughout the facility for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs on a regular basis.
• Maintain a safe work area while operating or working near packaging and mixing machinery
• Distinguish different products and different coding to ensure the correct packaging of product for shipment
#RemedyJobs #CedarRapidsJobs #ProductionJobs