Payment weekly ($15- $18/hr)
Mechanical Assembler: Mon-Fri (7:15AM- 5PM) + OT (Saturday)
Payrate: $15- $18/hr based on experience (Payment weekly)
• Experience in mechanical assembly preferred – we will train qualified applicants in our procedures and methods
• Knowledge of power tools and hand tools use
• Decision making skills and detailed oriented
• Ability to exercise good judgment
• Must read a tape measure accurately and have basic math skills
• Study blueprints, diagrams, understands verbal instructions and parts lists in order to produce items properly.
• Use templates and measurements in order to position subassemblies accordingly.
• Maintain a safe work environment by following all company protocols, regulations and procedures.
• Maintain inventory in your work area of needed assembly components (screws, rivets, adhesives, etc.) and request supplies and tools when needed.
• Work as part of a team in order to accomplish the task at hand.
• Capable of performing repetitive production tasks as well as varied work and special one off projects as it may be assigned
• Assemble electromechanical components and machines to customer specifications using power and hand tools, including drill presses and power drills, either independently or as part of an assembly team
Bring your Military Experience to Remedy Intelligent Staffing