Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift; Shipping Coordinator for our valued client in Palmyra. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift, Flexible start between 5:00am - 7:00am - 3:30-5pm pm; Monday - Friday, No Weekends.
- Typically 8-10 hour day
- OT is available Monday - Friday
- No weekends
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 - Depends on work experience
Job Duties of the Shipping Coordinator:
- Prepares hazardous goods shipping declarations/documents. Works with various departments on various Shipping related issues. Ensures daily internal/external customer shipping demands are met.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable UN, DOT, IMDG and IATA rules and regulations
- Responsible to ship Dangerous Goods by road (DOT), ocean (IMDG) and air (IATA).
- Working closely with Freight Forwarders to manage international and Domestic shipments.
- Responsible for tracking changes of applicable shipping regulations
- Responsible for document control
- Responsible for making recommendations to customers as it relates to proper shipping requirements
- Responsible to manage shipping software programs, such as; Label Master DIGIS program, UPS web based program and FedEx web based program
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge and computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Previous experience with Logistics/Shipping and prior work experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational Skills
- Understand the DOT classifications of hazardous chemicals
- UN, DOT, IMDG and IATA understanding
- Strong communicator by phone, email, etc.
Benefits: Family owned and operated culture! Plastic Resin Manufacturer
- Medical (Client pays up to $1500 deductible)
- School Tuition After completion of Temporary to Hire agreement
- Wage increase
- Monthly fuel reimbursement
- 5 Day work week, no weekends
- PTO, after completion of 1 year = 10 Days. After 5 years, 15 days