Remedy is looking for an Accounts Payable clerk for a large manufacturing firm located in Daytona Beach!
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Accounts Payable clerk job!
Call our office on 386-615-8859 ext. 0 or Email: Timothy.Gill@remedystaff.
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!