Now Hiring for an internal Personnel Supervisor/Recruiter in our Newark/Heath office!
Personnel Supervisors are primarily responsible for the success and growth of their branch. This will be accomplished through recruiting, interviewing and placing quality associates and development of customer relationships.
Personnel Supervisors are responsible for adhering to and following all company policies and procedures
Primary responsibilities are:
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Handling filing, data entry, and other general office duties.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruiting sources.
- Assess Remedy’s ability to satisfy these needs through recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating if associates are a match.
- Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants.
- Use discretion and independent judgment to determine the best applicants to represent Remedy.
- Conduct and document First day calls, Quality Calls, Extension calls and performance calls as outlined.
- Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
- After selecting the candidate to fill the order, instruct, train and orient associate on Remedy’s policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
- Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the associate through follow-up and quality control checks.
- Assist manager in developing plan to achieve goals outlined by management
This position requires:
- A high level of detail in an environment that is very fast paced.
- A keen ability to prioritize and produce results.
- Ability to multi task and follow through on all commitments
- High energy coupled with a desire to make the best possible placement
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, please reply with resume.