At Remedy Intelligent Staffing – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team in the Omaha area!
Shift: 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM Monday – Friday, Saturday as necessary
Warehouse Associate Duties:
- Use RF scan equipment to accurately pick, select and package product to be shipped to stores of online orders.
- Manages pick ticket orders Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
- Bend and Stoop Consistently during the day
- Walk in extended distance
- Lift and/or Carry up to 30 pounds regularly during your shift
- Reach over your head with 10-30 pound loads regularly during your shift, if required
- Grip, grasp, or twist using your hand and wrists regularly during your shift
Benefits & Perks: Apply
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Term Life & Short-Term Disability
- PayCard & Pay Stubs Available Online & Via Telephone
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Savings on Electronics, Appliances, Apparel, Cars, Flowers, Fitness Memberships, Gift Cards, Groceries, Hotels, Movie Tickets, Rental Cars, Special Events, Theme Parks, and much more!
Apply now for the Warehouse Associate!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.