Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Use AutoCAD to prepare drawings for cGMP system drawings, facility, manufacturing parts and equipment upgrades.
- Understand and interpret engineering drawing for integration into facility as-built, controlled drawings and diagrams.
- Maintain and update as-built drawings. File and safe-keep digital drawings, hard copies, and original approved set of drawings.
- Maintain product documentation such as drawings, bill of materials, and specifications.
- Support the organization and documentation of department processes.
- Support engineering, project managers and department reps on matters relating to drafting, drawing and field surveys.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of principles, theories and concepts. Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning and/or reviewing the work of other peers.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- Please refer to the Corporate Guidelines or BBMUS Guidelines or job specific authorities where applicable. This list is however not exhaustive and may be amended by the Management from time to time.
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required, Associate's or technical degree preferred.
- 06-08 years related experience required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Drafting Technician job!
Email resume to: Adam.Angyal@remedystaff.com
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!