STAFF PERFORMANCE ASSISTANT
Do you want to utilize your exceptional customer service abilities in a challenging, client-facing role?
We are seeking a motivation driven On-Site Assistant to join our Remedy team located in Tyler, TX. If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
Hours: 3:30am - 1:30pm rotating schedule
Must be able to work early mornings during the week and weekends.
- Assist in meeting new hires for training classes at client site
- Assist in contacting candidates, confirming new hire information and training classes
- Act as a secondary point of contact for client contacts for all employee issues
- Ensures employee issues are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion
- Assist in coordinating resolution of the all workforce issues with client partners and understands risk areas for all parties
- Assist in conducting client customized new hire orientations
- Utilize company CRM to document data on associate records
- Participates in client meetings about safety and operations and documents and investigates safety incidents and executes the safety observation program
- Coaches associates on attendance policies, and assigns and ends associate assignments
- Reports directly to the Remedy On-Site Manager