We are searching for an enthusiastic and professional "People Person" with basic administrative skills who is also fluent in both English and Spanish for a temporary project in South Fort Myers. All applicants should have a minimum of two years office experience, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and possess strong verbal and written skills (English and Spanish). This position requires a love of customer service, professional presentation and excellent phone etiquette. We are looking for someone available to work Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:PM for the next 3-6 weeks. This position will start as a temporary position but could be temp to hire for the right person. This location requires a 7 yr pre-employment background check and 4 panel drug screening.
Job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answer customer questions when possible or refer inquiries to the appropriate parties.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer questions and complaints, when necessary refer customer questions and complaints to the appropriate parties.
- Assist with the processing and data entry of work orders, change orders and general billing.
- Maintain accurate customer records by documenting customer contact, work orders, payments, inquires and ensuring that customer and work order records are properly filed.
- Maintains a safe and clean work space by complying with office procedures, rules, and regulations.
Minimum qualifications and necessary skills:
- Two or more years working in a customer service or receptionist position in an office environment
- Excellent phone etiquette and listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (bilingual helpful but not necessary)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, basic data entry and administrative skills
- Excellent Listening and conflict resolution skills with the ability to deescalate when necessary
- Customer focused professionalism, with the ability to handle pressure while remaining organized in a fast paste work environment