Customer Service Representative – Work from Home
Full-Time / Work from Home / $12.00
We are currently searching for enthusiastic customer-oriented individuals to start a rewarding position as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative for a Call Center based in North Fort Myers. Customer Service Representatives will be trained to taking incoming calls or insurance claims in a call center environment. A Customer Service Representative in this position must have the ability to work with a high volume of incoming calls and customer transactions. Provide prompt, accurate, efficient, and professional service, with the utmost concern for confidentiality, security, and privacy. 5 weeks onsite training in North Fort Myers - Then transition to work from home. Full time Customer Service Representatives must have the ability to work as early as 8 AM, as late as 9 PM and one weekend day. This position requires a 7-year background check and drug screening be processed prior to start.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations, including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Effectively communicate with customers via phone, email and video conference in order to provide excellent service.
- Research and resolve customer issues and problems. Perform account maintenance, data entry as needed.
- Maintains an awareness of calls waiting. Meet call center and member service requirements.
- Able to prioritize tasks, deal effectively with competing and changing priorities, and meet deadlines. Accurate, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Able to resolve routine problems and situations.
- Attends job-specific training classes as requested by manager.
- 1 yr Customer Service Experience
- Basic computer skills (ability to learn industry specific software/systems quickly)
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to attend 5 weeks onsite training at a Call Center in North Fort Myers - Then transition to work from home.
- Work schedule may require weekends on an as needed basis.
- Work schedules will be between the hours of 8a-9p EST.
- This position requires a 7yr background check and drug screening prior to start
- Bilingual a plus but not necessary
*Training will be 8:00 AM-5:00 PM EST, Mon-Fri for 5 weeks on-site in North Fort Myers.