Remedy Staffing is hiring Warehouse Workers for a well-known heating and air conditioning manufacturer in Avon, NY!
Summary: The Order Puller operates an industrial Motorized Pallet Jack to pick up product throughout the warehouse, place it on skids/pallets, or racks and stage them at the loading docks ready to be loaded on trailers and shipped to the customer. Operators are required to follow established Company policies and procedures for the safe operation of Powered Industrial Trucks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, understand and follow the Company’s Powered Industrial Truck Safety Program.
- Move controls, devices, and levers to drive mobile equipment to transfer materials between unloading, processing, loading, and storage areas.
- Organize and secure stored materials such as boxes, pallets, etc.
- Perform routine pre-operation inspection to ensure safe condition of mobile equipment.
- Report to supervisor any damage to racks, faulty equipment, or any other safety hazards.
- Weigh products or materials, and record weight and required product information on the proper labels, tags or forms.
- Completes the required documents to accurately reflect inventory movements and transactions.
- Keep the assigned warehouse area clean and orderly.
- Complete forklift operator training provided by the Company.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
Apply today at remedystaffing.com or call 585-226-6090 with any questions!