Local company looking for a Custodial Supervisor to join their team!
- Support the project manager with all operations and custodial services
- Enforce and ensure that quality service standards are being met
- Perform direct labor custodial duties
- Train and supervise housekeeping team members
- Enforce and ensure that all safety protocols and policies are being followed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of custodial experience (preferably in a medical facility)
- Must have an EM-385-1-1 Certification or OSHA 30-hour construction safety class certification (or equivalent), or be able to successfully complete either course prior to employment. Either course may be taken online and will be 100% tuition reimbursable upon successful completion
- Must be comfortable with both administrative and custodial duties
- Must be able to pass military background check, physical and pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to provide verification of, or obtain, the following vaccines: Hepatitis B, Influenza, MMR, Varicella, Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, and TB test within the last 12 months
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be available Monday to Friday between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm. Saturday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Pay: $45,000+ depending on experience and qualifications