The Inventory Specialist will perform inventory control activities for both manufacturing divisions of the company.
They will maintain accurate records of assets and executing inventory-related projects to mainstream material handling and increase production efficiency.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Verify incoming product is accurate and meets quality standards
- Assist production manager in kitting jobs and setting up work cells as necessary
- Support production by supplying tools and material when needed
- Manage inventory “cages”
- Manage cycle count program and conduct an annual physical inventory
- Research and reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures