Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Manufacturing Associates for our valued client in Whitewater, WI. Apply today to be considered for these great opportunities!
- 1st shift; 7:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift; 4:00pm-12:00am, Monday-Friday
- 3rd shift; 11:00pm-7:00am, Monday-Friday
Job Duties of the Manufacturing Associates:
- Repetitive bench or line assembly on small components
- Use small hand tools, assembly jigs, and fixtures
- Follow instructions as to assembly methods, visual detection of molding or assembly defects
- Visually inspect for molding or assembly defects
- Maintain proper labeling of finished and work in progress products
- Maintain a clean work environment and maintains 5S
- Isolate and/or dispose of defects in accordance with work instructions
- Record and submit accurate production and quality data, work records, etc.
- Press Operator:
- Operate basic injection molding press functions such as opening/closing molds and purging material
- Perform startup and shutdown of injection molding presses
- Perform basic mold maintenance such as removing stuck parts and basic mold cleaning
- Inspection of molded products to assure quality standards are met
- Store molded products in appropriate container such as totes or boxes
- Maintain proper labeling of finished and work in process products
- Change gaylords/barrels of resin and breakdown empty gaylords
- Prepare resin dryers by cleaning out the previous material, loading new material and adjusting setting
- Weekly pay!
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!