Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for a Production Supervisor to work 2nd Shift at a well established manufacturing plant in the Waco, TX area!
Pay: $25.00/hr + DOE
Hours: 2nd shift 3pm-11pm
The Production Supervisor will lead production teams to ensure safety, quality & productivity are maintained at the highest levels, while serving as a role model in the areas of leadership, teamwork, continuous improvement and safety.
- Employ lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Promote a "Safety First" culture in the workplace place.
- Ensures all machinery, safety devices and equipment are in operable condition.
- Supervises and leads team to meet the goals and objectives.
- Communicates plant performance measurements relevant to schedule conformance, machine downtime & scrap levels.
- Coordinates production personnel and plant activities to effectively attain the timely completion of plant production schedules as needed to effectively attain customer orders.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Ensure production requirements are analyzed and work assigned, based on capacity and capability of employees and processes, to achieve production schedule and goals.
- Assist with training employees with regards to safety, quality and job-related functions.
- Review and implement strong corrective actions for quality escapes.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain effective intra/inter-departmental communications as required.
- Assist in post- accident investigations.
- Strong MS Office skills, with advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Must be able to perform data analysis with using Pareto and other statistical tracking methods.
- Minimum 2 year Associates Degree with at least 5 years of production experience required.
- Strong math skills are required.
- Must be detail oriented with well developed organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and extrusion experience is a plus!
- Experience with ISO 9000 requirements is preferred.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!